Happiest Ours Service Terms
Please read these Terms and Conditions:
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking in order to secure the specific time and date for the event.
Happiest Ours bartenders will arrive 45min - 1 hour prior to the event start time for set up
25 minutes prior to the event end time the bartender will ask the host for a last call or an extension of time.
Happiest Ours bartenders can be extended for an additional $60. If there is a barback, their extension of time is $30 an hour. Please pay the bartender and/or barback directly prior to committing to the extension.
- The alcohol purchase is separate from the service charge provided by the mobile bartending company. Happiest Ours facilitates the purchase of alcohol through their affiliates that have a liquor license.
- Happiest Ours Mobile Bartending will provide everything needed for the event except for the alcohol. This includes: a portable bar for serving, cups, ice, mixes, garnishes, straws, napkins and Happiest Ours Bartender(s).
- All Happiest Ours Bartenders are RBS certified. Happiest Ours requires one bartender for every 50 guests.
- We accept payment through PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Happiest Ours will generally deliver necessary items for the event at the customer's house 4-6 hours prior to the event. The customer will review the list of items and sign off on the list at delivery. Happiest Ours will retrieve the items the next day. If there is a special request to pick up the items at a particular time and day Happiest Ours will try to accommodate as best as possible for an additional charge but it is not guaranteed. We recommend putting in your request as soon as possible.
- We will charge a fee for any Happiest Ours property that is missing or damaged
- Cancellations 48 hours or more before the event will result in a 100% refund. Cancellation within 48 hours of the event will result in a 25% cancellation fee.
- Happiest Ours carries $1 Million General Liability and $1 Million Liquor Liability insurance.
- No alcoholic beverages will be served to any person under 21 years of age or to any person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any guest who appears to be under the age of 35 years must present suitable identification confirming he/she is 21 years or older.
The host of the event will be responsible to ensure no person under the age of 21 approached the bar for an alcoholic drink.
- Happiest Ours Bartenders will not knowingly serve any person under 21 years of age, even with parental approval. California has strict laws prohibiting the provision of alcoholic beverages to a minor even if in a private residence or at a private event.
- All beverages must be served only by the Happiest Ours Bartender. No guest may pour their own alcohol. Open bottles of alcoholic beverages may not be placed on tables. Guests may not bring their own alcoholic beverages.